This update applies strictly to all models with Honda Sensing systems
Are you replacing a windshield on a vehicle equipped with any of these Honda Sensing systems?
• Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
• Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
• Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
• Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
• Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
• Road Departure Mitigation (RDM)
Why should you make sure that it is an OEM replacement windshield?
Depending on the model and trim level, these systems either use a camera that’s mounted behind the rearview mirror or a combination of that camera and a radar unit mounted behind the front bumper or grille. Installing an aftermarket windshield may cause these systems to work abnormally, causing the cameras to aim inaccurately and compromising safety. In simple terms, always go with an OE windshield to accommodate your safety camera systems.
Syndicated content from https://capturethekeys.com/.